How our Car Services WorkSchedule your car service online to ensure trouble free motoring during holiday season!
Please feel free to contact us by phone or online form at any time before making your booking to discuss the problem, ask for a quote or simply have any of your queries answered.
- Make a Booking - Making a booking is easy, you can contact us via phone, email or by using the online booking system.
- Drop off - We have different ways of drop. We do have a before hours system
where you can park your leave your keys in the designated area and head off for
- Loan Cars - we also have two automatic loan cars available. The only cost to you is fuel. What fuel is in the car at time of pick up, is the amount required when it is returned. Loan cars will only be given to those people who have made prior arrangements.
- Diagnosis - If you are having a problem with your vehicle rather than a service or set piece of work that you want done, we are more than happy to diagnose the issue for you.
- Detailed estimate - once the Diagnosis or service/repair has been performed, we will follow with a detailed estimate of what else may be required. All our estimates include parts, labour and GST. We will also give you an estimate of the time of completion. Once we have authorisation we will then commence with further work required.
- Work commences - once we have your approval we will start work on your vehicle
- Work finishes - when the work is complete we will road test your vehicle to make sure that the problem has been fixed. We will then call you to let you know the work has been completed and organise collection of your vehicle
- Pick up - When your vehicle is ready come to our office to see one of our friendly staff, who will go over the work performed and help finalise your account with you. We accept cash, eftpos and credit.
Questions? See our FAQs page or Contact us Directly Here
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM