Brake ServiceSchedule your car service online to ensure trouble free motoring during holiday season!
Protect your self with a Brake Service
A Brake Service is definitely needed if when you hit the brakes your car takes longer to stop than it used to.. However there are less noticeable warning signs that you must be aware of to maintain your safety when travelling on the road.
If your car shows these signs - it's time to have your brakes checked.
- There is a spongy soft or harder feel to your brake pedal
- The brake pedal seems low
- Losing traction during braking
- Your car pulls to the left or right while braking
- You feel a stutter in your steering wheel when stopping
- You hear a high pitched squeak or squeal when the brakes are applied.
If your vehicle displays any of these signs, contact us at Petrie Mechanical Repairs as soon as possible.
Brakes are the most important part of your vehicles safety; avoiding their service means you are endangering your life . Brakes should get an examination at every service and by an expert mechanic with the right qualifications.
At Petrie Mechanical Repairs we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with every car service that we perform, and we will advise you if we feel there are any immediate concerns . Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Petrie Mechanical Repairs today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with any car service!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM